Oct. 18, 2004
- Kinnick Stadium: A Hero’s Tribute DVD set…get yours now!
- Watch Kirk live next Tuesday!
- Purchase your Hawkeye game tickets online
- Save! Win! Cheer! Learn more about “The Patch”
- Listen to the Hawkeyes on XM Radio
The Big Ten Conference has announced that Iowa’s football game Saturday, Oct. 30, against Illinois will be televised live by ESPN Plus. Kickoff from inside Memorial Stadium is set for shortly after 11 a.m.
Click HERE for a list of the television stations that will be carrying the game.
Iowa plays at Penn State this week. Game time is set for 11 a.m. ESPN2 will be in the house to provide television coverage.
The game will be the first in the series between Illinois and Iowa since a 41-10 victory by Iowa inside historic Kinnick Stadium during the 2001 season. The Hawkeyes trail in the series 25-37-2 and have won 11 of the 30 games played between the two schools in Champaign.
The nationally ranked Hawkeyes travel to Penn State this Saturday. Iowa will be looking for its first Big Ten road victory of the 2004 season.