March 9, 2005
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
Attention young, talented men of the gridiron. Consider honing your skills at one of the summer camps staged by the coaching staff at the University of Iowa.
The centerpiece of the series of camps is the annual Iowa Hawkeye Football Camp scheduled for June 12-15 on the UI campus in Iowa City.
Iowa’s summer football camps schedule includes the annual Iowa Hawkeye Football Camp plus Iowa’s Speed and Strength Camp and its Special Team Camp.
The Iowa Hawkeye Football Camp is a well balanced program that includes emphasis on the game of football and exposure to other recreational activities. Each session of the camp covers all aspect of football from basic techniques to skill-sharpening seven-on-seven drills.
Campers also have the opportunity to review instructional tapes and discuss technique with UI coaches, volunteer coaches and current and former UI student-athletes.
Enrollment is limited, so interested student-athletes entering the ninth grade in the fall of 2005 are eligible to attend.
To learn more about the Iowa Hawkeye Football Camp or any of the other camps scheduled for this spring and summer on the University of Iowa campus, click HERE to print PDF copies of the camp brochures.