March 30, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
Sophomore offensive lineman Chris Felder has been forced to leave the University of Iowa football team for medical reasons. Head Coach Kirk Ferentz made the announcement today.
Felder, a 6-7, 297-pounder from Oelwein, IA, has battled back problems much of this past year and will not be able to continue playing. The highly regarded lineman out of Oelwein high school will remain on scholarship and continue his education at the University of Iowa.
“All of us within the Iowa football family are disappointed Chris won’t be able to continue his football career,” said Ferentz. “At this point, our goal is to make sure he completes his education and receives a degree from the University of Iowa. We’ll continue to support Chris’ efforts.”
Iowa’s football team began spring workouts this week.