April 13, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
“There’s a picture in the Hayden Fry Football Complex that would make Edvard Munch proud,” writes CBS Sportsline’s senior writer Dennis Dodd, who visited Iowa City and the Hayden Fry Football Complex recently.
“You know The Muncher, don’t you? Norwegian artist who painted “The Scream” in 1893. Translated to pop culture, Macaulay Culkin basically struck the same pose as the painting’s subject in Home Alone.
hawkeyesports.com’s multimedia section will include interviews with a select number of Hawkeyes Saturday after Iowa officially closes the book on its 2005 spring practice.
“Hands held on each cheek, mouth agape. Talk about your existential anguish.
“Anyway, there’s this picture of Iowa receiver Warren Holloway strategically located outside the reception area for coach Kirk Ferentz’s office. Holloway is headed for the end zone, caught in the perfect Scream moment in the Capital One Bowl.
“Perfect if you’re an Iowa fan. Ed Munch models if you’re one of the opposition’s fans and cheerleaders in the background who look like they’re uttering a collective hands-on-face, “What the heck?”
Click HERE to enjoy Dodd’s whole story.