May 5, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
Fans of the University of Iowa football program and the multi-million dollar renovation of Kinnick Stadium now have a second means of keeping pace with the improvements that are ongoing at the UI’s historic football facility.
UI Facilities Management has installed a second webcam for the amusement of fans interested in the project. This one is aimed directly at the existing press box from a vantage point atop the Cambus Building located immediately southwest of the UI Recreation Building.
The view is an excellent one to use to follow the construction of the new press box. A look at the webcam today would reveal the steel that will support the new four-story structure. As one will quickly note, the new facility will dwarf the existing press box. That facility is slated for demolition approximately a week after the final home game of the 2005 college football season.
To check it out, click HERE and scroll over “Webcams” in the index. You should be given two choices: “Press Box” or “South Grandstand.”
Fans of the Hawkeyes are also reminded that tickets to the home games of the 2005 Iowa football team are now on sale. For more information about season tickets and three-game ticket packages to the home games of the 2005 Iowa Hawkeyes, click HERE.
To review the Hawkeyes’ 2005 schedule, click HERE.