Aug. 10, 2005
- Hawkeye All-Access: Watch Kirk’s visit with the media
- Purchase your 2005 Iowa football tickets online
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
There’s a big and beautiful Tigerhawk now in the carpet that covers the floor of the new game-day locker room for the Iowa Hawkeyes.
There’s also pink urinals hanging in the new visiting team locker room at historic Kinnick Stadium.
There’s also video racing across the facilities’ main scoreboard at the south and the auxiliary videowall at the northwest.
There’s lots and lots and lots of wet paint. And, of course, there’s the “clean up crew” that’s beginning its work.
Yes. Sept. 3 is fast approaching and progress is being made in a big way on the first phase of the multi-million dollar renovation of the University of Iowa’s prized football facility.
Another group of photos of providing a glimpse of the progress has been added to the gallery inside kinnickrenovation.com, the official world wide web site of the project.
Fans who have not yet purchased their tickets to a home game of the 2005 Iowa Hawkeyes are encouraged to do so by calling the UI Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800 IA-HAWKS or by purchasing their games tickets online at hawkeyesports.com, the official world site of the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Fans can also purchase tickets in person at the UI Athletic Ticket Office location inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena or at the Iowa City/Coralville Convention and Visitors Bureau information desk inside the main entrance of Coral Ridge Mall.
2005 Iowa Football Kids Day
presented by Alliant Energy and the Iowa Hawkeyes
Historic Kinnick Stadium’s north and east grandstands will be open to the general public for a pre-season look at the 2005 Iowa Hawkeyes on Saturday, Aug. 20. The team will stage a practice and a controlled scrimmage beginning at 11 a.m. Additional details will be announced in mid-August.