Aug. 29, 2005
- Purchase your 2005 Iowa Football Tickets
- Ride the Rails: Hawkeye Express Information
- Game-Day Parking and Road Construction Information
- 2005 Hawkeye Huddles
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
Only a few hundred tickets remain for Iowa’s football season opener against Ball State Saturday. Kickoff is set for 11:10 a.m. in Kinnick Stadium for the 10th-ranked Hawkeyes.
Ticket Manager Dave Sandstrum said the game is expected to be a sellout (70,585). The Hawkeyes played before home sellouts every game last year and have sold out 11 straight games in Kinnick Stadium.
Most of the remaining tickets, but not all, are singles.
Sandstrum did indicate that a large number of tickets are waiting to be picked up, by its buyers, in will call. Those tickets can be either picked up at the Carver Arena Ticket Office this week or at Kinnick Stadium, beginning 8 a.m. Saturday.