2019 as a Junior
- Appeared in 29 matches in 2019.
- Led Iowa with 334 kills and reached double-digit kills in 19 matches.
- Notched a career-high 24 kills against South Dakota on Sept. 14.
- In Iowa’s first game of 2019, Hughes recorded a career-high .650 hitting percentage (14-1-20).
- Amassed two six-game streaks of double-digit kills from Sept. 13-Sept. 27 and Oct. 25-Nov. 9.
- Also added 44 digs and 33 blocks during the season.
2018 as a Sophomore
- Appeared in three matches
- Notched three kills and a .286 attack percentage in win over Belmont on Aug. 26
2017 as a Freshman (at Arizona State)
- Played 108 sets in 31 out of 32 matches in 2017
- Recorded 325 kills with a 3.22 kills per set ratio
- Had 80 digs in 2017
- Recorded 30 total blocks and 12 solo blocks
- Had a season high 18 kills against Utah on Oct. 15
- Made collegiate debut in the opening game of the Sun Devil Classic against Weber State (8/25), recording 12 kills and adding two total blocks
- Added eight kills in each of the final two games of the Sun Devil Classic
- Prepped at Hamilton Southeastern High School in Fishers, Indiana, after spending first portion of varsity career at Cardinal Ritter High School in Indianapolis Recorded a .232 hitting percentage with 125 kills, 34 digs, four aces and six total blocks in 47 sets as a senior
- Led the Royals to a 27-5 record, a 5-1 conference record and as high as a No. 6 ranking in the state
- Hit at a .275 clip with 292 kills, 130 digs, 34 aces and 22 total blocks while leading her team to a 28-9 record with a 7-0 conference record as a junior
- Logged a .256 hitting percentage with 413 kills, 185 digs, 31 aces and 36 total blocks as a sophomore
- Daughter of William Arnold and Robin Hughes, and has two siblings
- Interested in writing, film, and the psychology of athletic performance and intends on majoring in creative writing, journalism and communications (film and script writing)
- Has written a book she hopes to publish