Sept. 6, 2006
1. If everybody in the team got into a giant Royal Rumble, who would be the last player standing?
Emily Hiza. Without question. She may be the smallest one on the team, but that girl has so much spitfire – she wouldn’t stop fighting until every single person was defeated. That quality makes her a pretty fun teammate!
2. If you were to play another sport, what would it be?
I would play tennis. The game is pretty intense and fast-paced – a lot like volleyball. Also, it’s an individual sport, which would be fun to try. I’ve only competed in team sports. Not to mention, they have the cutest uniforms of any other sport.
3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island with one teammate, who would it be?
Christina, I’m pretty confident in my survival skills – even though we were brought up having never camped before this preseason. If I had to be stranded I wouldn’t want to be with anyone other than my little sister. Besides, I’m the big sister so I could make her do all the gross stuff like catching and killing animals.
4. What is the ultimate breakfast?
In a perfect world it would be huge buttermilk pancakes. But my current personal favorite is yogurt with granola.
5. You’ve got one week to live, what do you do?
Shop with my mom every single day.
6. Tom Cruise – always crazy or recently crazy?
Recently crazy–he had his head on straight when he was with Nicole.
7. What superpower would you want?
The power to fly–that would be so amazing!
8. What do you want your tombstone to say?
I don’t want to think about that. Hopefully someone I love will decide for me in a very LONG time!
9. What is your worst fear?
I’m not scared to too many things–but I absolutely HATE scary movies.
10. After college, you have said you plan to go to medical school. What will be worse, med school or preseason practice?
Hopefully preseason practices since I’ve already survived four years of those!