What are Mobile Tickets?
Mobile tickets use email or text messaging to send your tickets directly to you after purchase. These tickets are optimized for display on your smartphone device.
What are the Benefits of Mobile Tickets?
- Avoid waiting in Will Call lines to pick up your tickets
- Prevent your tickets from getting lost in the mail
- No need to print your tickets. Simply present your mobile device with tickets at the gate.
- Easily transfer your tickets to the mobile devices of friends and family.
- Sell your tickets through the StubHub Ticket Marketplace right on your phone!
Not available for faculty/staff, student, or youth tickets
Ticket Management Features
Your My Account page gives you a convenient, simple, and secure way to manage your tickets.
- View your tickets:
- Step 1: Visit hawkeyesports.com/myaccount on your phone
- Step 2: Log in using your account number and password If you do not know your password, click ‘Forgot Password’ to have a temporary one emailed to you.
If it is your first time accessing your account online, click ‘Activate Your Account’ to link your existing account with PIN number.
- Transfer or accept tickets on your phone.
- Buy tickets to University of Iowa Athletics events
- Update your account information
For assistance accessing your My Account page, please contact the University of Iowa Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800-IA-HAWKS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Game Day Tips
Prior to arriving to the event, here are ways to speed up your game day entry:
- Access your tickets through My Account page at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- Download and save your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Have your ticket ready to be scanned before entering the venue.
It is recommended to send each guest their own individual ticket if the party is arriving separately.
PLEASE NOTE: To avoid issues on game day, please download and save tickets in advance, as venue connectivity can vary. If you do not download and save your mobile tickets to your mobile wallet prior to the event, you will need to use cellular data or Wi-Fi to access your tickets and may have trouble connecting on game day. Do not print out your digital ticket as printed digital tickets will not be accepted at the gate. If you experience any ticket issues when entering the venue, please visit the closest box office for assistance.