Oct. 24, 2006
1. After playing against her for most of your life, what is it like to play with Kiley?
It’s awesome. We played together in grade school and split up in high school and club. She’s a great teammate and a hard worker.
2. Where is the hardest place to play in the Big Ten?
Michigan. Their band makes up their student section and they can get pretty brutal.
3. If you were stranded on desert island, which book, movie and album would you want with you?
A sudoku book, Tommy Boy, and Give Up by the Postal Service.
4. If you could play a different sport at Iowa, what would it be and why?
Field Hockey. I don’t know much about the game but I really like the girls on the team. There seems to be great chemistry on that team.
5. If you had unlimited resources, what would be the ultimate vacation?
I went to Hawaii this summer and it was amazing. Every day is nice and the people there are really friendly. I’d love to go back.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to work the cash register at our grocery store.
7. If you could pick one person to be the unquestioned ruler of Earth, who would it be?
Will Ferrell – that would be amazing!
8. What was your best Halloween costume?
I was a sumo wrestler one year. I actually drove my car. I could barely see over the steering wheel.
9. If you could nail one teammate with a great practical joke (assuming you could get away with it), who would it be?
Emily, because she’s never on the receiving end.
10. If you could have dinner with one person, living or dead, who would it be?
Abe Lincoln, we could share birthday cake!