March 5, 2007
1. What surprised you most when you arrived on campus?My roommate. I lived with a gymnast freshman year and I expected a little tiny girl to walk in the room, but instead she was taller than me and incredibly muscular!
2. When you were little, what did you pretend to be?I always wanted to be a model, actress, or a veterinarian…Things change.
3. What is something that few people know about you?I am shy.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?I have so many pet peeves – people who are late, naked women in the locker room, long toe nails, slow drivers in the left lane…and many more!
5. What is in your refrigerator if we open it up right now?A Brita water filter because that’s all I drink and lots of healthy food including eggs, chicken, fruit, veggies, etc.
6. What was your coolest Halloween costume?When I was really young I was a lamb for halloween – it was a really comfortable costume and I like to think it was my coolest.
7. Have you ever Googled yourself? What did you find?I have Googled myself and I found lots of articles about golf tournaments I have played in.
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play you and whatwould the movie be called?Lindsay Lohan would probably play me (not because of her reputation, but because she looks like me and is the same age) and it would be called “Life’s Not Fair, Get Over It!”
9. What attracted you to the University of Iowa?Smiling faces and the ability to go home.
10. If you could trade places for a day with anyone, who would it be and why?I don’t want to trade places with anyone because I love my life and all of the people in it and wouldn’t change it for the world!