April 20, 2007
1. What attracted you to the University of Iowa? When I came on my visit, I loved everything about Iowa. I was especially excited about the athletic events and knew that Iowa would be a good combination between athletics and academics.
2. What is your worst fear? I’m not a big fan of snakes.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve? I can’t stand walking behind slow people, especially if I am in a hurry.
4. What is something that you can’t imagine life without? Chapstick, I carry it with me everywhere.
5. What CD, tape or movie in your collection would you consider to be the most embarrassing? Sadly, I have a Spice Girls CD.
6. Where is the best place to find you on campus? I spend a lot of time in the Resource Center in Adler or the Business Library.
7. If you could tour with any band or musician who would it be? I would definitely tour with Kenny Chesney. It would be a blast!
8. What was your coolest Halloween costume? I was Crest toothpaste once. My mom made my costume. She cut and ironed on the letters and I had a lampshade on my head, making the cap.
9. What reality show would you be on and how would you fare? I would be on Wheel of Fortune. Hopefully I’d win a lot of money and a trip to somewhere warm!
10. What has had the greatest impact on your athletic career? My family has been the greatest impact. I grew up wanting to golf just like my sister Jill, and my dad would help me on the range. I remember nights when the whole family would go golfing. Jill and I would sometimes compete against my mom and dad. My other sister Michele has also supported me through everything. I would not be where I am without my family.
Click HERE for more information about the Big Ten Network.