May 10, 2007
1. What attracted you to the University of Iowa? The tradition that the Univerisity has held in the Big Ten is something that is very special. I absolutely loved the campus and I’ve grown up watching the Hawkeyes compete since I can remember.
2. What is your worst fear? I hate spiders with a passion, I always make Karla kill them.
3. If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for? A round at Augusta National with the foursome of my choice. For everyone to live a full, healthy life. My last wish would be to have infinite amount of wishes!
4. What is the best part about being a student-athlete at Iowa? Knowing that I’m a role model to younger athletes is the best part about being a hawkeye. The toughest part? I think the schedule is much more demanding than people think. Having to miss two to three school days each week while traveling to different tournaments and competiting is intense. It’s tough when you have to do a week’s worth of class work and tests in three days while staying sharp on your game.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? It drives me crazy when people chew with their mouth open!
6. What is something that you can’t imagine life without? My family
7. What CD, tape or movie in your collection would you consider to be the most embarrassing? I honestly throw them out once I realize how embarassing they are. But I used to own an Ace of Base CD.
8. What’s in your refrigerator if we open it up right now? Lots of milk, fruit, yogurt, and home cooked meals from home.
9. If you had to cook dinner for three people, in all of history, who would you invite to dinner and what would you cook? Tiger Woods, Bobby Knight, and Lance Armstrong would make an interesting combination. I would attempt to prepare chicken stir-fry with breadsticks.
10. Where is the best place to find you on campus? Well a lot of my classes seem to be at PapaJohn. So I’ll say the second floor hanging out with Jill between classes.
11. If you could tour with any band or musician who would it be? Justin Timberlake would be cool
12. What was your coolest Halloween costume? I rocked the cat outfit a few times.
13. What reality show would you be on and how would you fare? Deal or No Deal. My intuition is pretty amazing, so I would dominate!
14. Have you ever Googled yourself? What did you find? I actually have but it’s all about golf. Kinda fun to read back to my high school days.
15. What has had the greatest impact on your athletic career? The opportunity of growing up and watching sporting events when there were some great athletes playing in their prime. Watching Jordan, Armstrong, and Woods have that kind of fire and passion for their sports was very inspirational to me.
Click HERE for more information about the Big Ten Network.