Sept. 24, 2009
- Hawkeye Football Gameday Central
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
- Purchase your tickets online!
- Iowa and the Big Ten Network
- Iowa Football wallpaper
IOWA CITY, Iowa – Fans of the Iowa Hawkeyes interested in enjoying a variety of UI sports including the Iowa football team’s home game against Arkansas State on Oct. 3 should take a moment to check out the latest “Online Exclusive.”
For just $48, fans will receive a ticket to each of the following home events of the Iowa Hawkeyes:
- Football on Saturday, Oct. 3
- , against the high-scoring Arkansas State of the Sun Belt Conference. The Red Wolves are 1-1 after defeating Mississippi Valley State 61-0 in their opener and losing 38-9 last week at Nebraska. ASU has a bye week this Saturday and entertains Troy on Sept. 26 before travelling to Iowa City.
- Volleyball on Friday, Oct. 9 against Michigan.
- The match will be Iowa’s 2009 Big Ten Conference home opener and comes the night before Iowa squares off against Michigan on the gridiron. One lucky fan in attendance will win a pair of tickets to that prime time game at Kinnick. Match time is set for 7 p.m. inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena.
- Men’s Basketball on Sunday, Nov. 15,
- when Coach Todd Lickliter’s squad entertains Texas-San Antonio. The game will be the 2009-10 season opener for the Hawkeyes and is the first of a pair of games of the 2009 O’Reilly Auto Parts CBE Classic to be played in Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Game time is set for 5 p.m.
- Women’s Basketball on Sunday, Dec. 6, against Michigan.
- Coach Lisa Bluder’s squad entertains the Wolverines in a Sunday matinee that also is the opener for both teams’ 2010 Big Ten Conference season. Game time in Carver-Hawkeye Arena is set for 5 p.m.
To purchase this ticket package, click HERE and enter the code:
FALL2009EXCLUSIVE (all caps, no spaces)
Fans of the Hawkeyes interested in purchasing season tickets to the home events of the UI men’s basketball, women’s basketball and/or wrestling teams can do so online by clicking HERE.
General public season tickets cost $278 for men’s basketball, $70 for women’s basketball (up to age 54, $56 for age 55 or older) and $60 for wrestling. Season tickets for UI faculty and staff cost just $238 for men’s basketball, $56 for women’s basketball, and $48 for wrestling.
Fans interested in placing their season ticket order via the mail, can print an application by clicking HERE.
Season tickets for men’s basketball, women’s basketball and wrestling can also be purchase over-the-counter at the UI Athletics Ticket Office in Carver-Hawkeye Arena and over the phone by calling 1-800 IA-HAWKS.
And, lastly, fans are reminded that single-game tickets are available for all of Iowa’s remaining home football games. For more information about those tickets, click HERE.