- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Head coach Sharon Dingman and the University of Iowa volleyball program will host Chalk Talks again during the 2013 season. Dates will be announced in August.
Chalk Talks are informal events held before select home matches during the Big Ten season for volleyball season ticket holders and their immediate families only. Dingman will give season ticket holders an inside look at Iowa’s opponent and the keys to victory for that match. Light refreshments will also be available.
The Chalk Talks will be held in the Feller or Hadley Club Rooms of Carver-Hawkeye Arena, with doors opening at 6 p.m. To access the Feller or Hadley Club Rooms, fans are asked to enter the arena and proceed to the north end of the concourse to the interior glass doors. After proceeding through the doors, the Feller Club Room is on the right. If the Chalk Talk is in the Hadley Club Room, take the elevator to level one and proceed towards the court. The Hadley Club Room is the first door past the equipment room.
Below is a complete list of the dates, times and locations for last season’s Chalk Talks:
2012 Chalk Talk Dates
– Saturday, September 29th at 6:15 p.m. (Feller Club Room)
– Saturday, October 13th at 6:15 p.m. (Hadley Club Room)
– Saturday, October 27th at 6:15 p.m. (Feller Club Room)
– Saturday, November 10th at 6:15 p.m. (Feller Club Room)
– Saturday, November 24th at 6:15 p.m. (Feller Club Room)