July 23, 2014
- Read the June issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPad and iPhone app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa cross country team released the 2014 schedule Wednesday. The Hawkeyes are scheduled to host the Big Ten Preview on Sept. 20 before hosting the Big Ten Championships on Nov. 2 at the Ashton Cross Country Course.
Iowa begins the year with back-to-back contests at Drake (Aug. 29) and Illinois State (Sept. 12). The Hawkeyes also make regular season road trips to Notre Dame (Oct. 3) and Indiana State (Oct. 18).
Bradley University will host the NCAA Midwest Regional on Nov. 4, while Indiana State hosts the NCAA Championships on Nov. 22.
To view the complete cross country schedule, visit hawkeyesports.com.