Oct. 21, 2015
- Read the October issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPad and iPhone app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa track and field program offers a variety of event clinics for high school athletes beginning Nov. 1 and continuing through April of next year. The Sports Clinics are conducted by the Iowa coaching staff and are designed to assist athletes in proper technique and mechanics, strength training, race strategy, and more.
All clinics will take place at the Iowa Recreation Building (Indoor Track Complex) across from Kinnick Stadium.