IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa swimming and diving program will host its annual Hawkeye Swim Camp for competitive swimmers of all levels from June 3-14. Youth ages 10-18 are invited to register and participate.
The camp features two-to-three drill and training sessions per day, dryland training each day, Q&A sessions with University of Iowa student-athletes, strength and conditioning sessions run by the Iowa strength and conditioning staff, and the opportunity to interact directly with the Iowa coaching staff and swimmers.
Week 1 — June 3-7, 2018
Week 2 — June 10-14, 2018
- Ages 9-18 are eligible to register for camp
- In order to register as a resident camper, campers must be 10 years old by the first day of camp
- Younger campers must be able to swim one length (25 yards) of each of the competitive strokes (Fly, Back, Breast, Free)
- $495 for Commuter – includes lunch at Hillcrest Dining Hall (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- $595 for Resident
- Campers will be housed in Hillcrest and Slater residence halls during their stay at the University of Iowa
- Make sure to bring the following:
- Swim Suit
- Tennis Shoes – for dry land conditioning
For more information, or to register, visit http://swimming.iowasportscamps.com/