April 7, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
It’s been a beautiful week in Iowa City. The sun is shining. Spring flowers are blooming. And there’s lots of work being accomplished at historic Kinnick Stadium, site of the University’s ambitious multi-million dollar renovation project of the home of the Hawkeyes.
Contractors continue to build walls, plumb in new water lines, place conduit for a variety of electrical and telecommunications needs, pour concrete, hang steel and put in place the precast concrete that forms the new south grandstand.
Work also continues on the new press box which will rise from street level throughout the spring and summer and into and throughout the 2005 college football season.
Spring practice also continues for the 2005 Hawkeyes. Kirk Ferentz will bring the everyone up to speed on the team’s progress next Tuesday when he visits with the area media. Iowa’s head coach will also participate in a special edition of “Hawk Talk with Kirk Ferent” next Thursday night.
For a look at the latest pictures, click HERE. You’ll be taken to the home page for kinnickrenovation.com, the official world wide web site of the renovation project.
To see the most recent photographs added to the site, scroll over “Photo Galleries” and click on the option labeled “Construction Progress” in the drop-down menu.
To take a look at how the selection process is going for the outdoor club seats, scroll over “Your Seats” and click on the option labeled “Outdoor Club Seats.” There, simply pick a section of what will be the outdoor club seat area of the new press box at Kinnick Stadium in 2006.