April 15, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
Season tickets for the six home games of the 2005 Iowa Hawkeyes went on sale today and so does the work at historic Kinnick Stadium.
What’s catching the eyes of those passing by the structure these days are the six steel beams installed this week that will support the new main scoreboard that will be erected this summer at the south end of the facility.
Also of note is the preparation of the exterior wall of the south grandstand. That façade will eventually be covered in brick that matches the exterior of the three existing facades of Kinnick.
Of course, there’s lots of work getting done and to be done on the “guts” of the structure…lockerrooms and meeting rooms on ground level, and concessions stands, restrooms other other spaces on concourse level.
A new collection of photographs have been added to the photo gallery of kinnickrenovation.com, the official world wide web site of the $89 million renovation project. To go there, click HERE
Also, if you want to know the details about season ticket sales, click HERE.