April 16, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
Spring practice closes today for the nationally ranked 2005 Iowa football team with a scrimmage inside the Kenyon Practice Field. hawkeyesports.com will be on hand afterward for interviews with members of the squad and Kirk Ferentz. The interviews will be available inside the multimedia area of the official world wide web site of the Iowa Hawkeyes at 5 p.m.
The Hawkeyes’ two-hour session will include a scrimmage – the answer to the fact that Iowa does not have access to Kinnick Stadium for the traditional spring event because of the renovation work that continues on the UI’s historic football facility. To check out the progress of that piece of the Hawkeyes, visit kinnickrenovation.com, the official world wide web site of the renovation project.
Season tickets for the six home games of the 2005 Iowa Hawkeyes went on sale yesterday and the sales were brisk indeed.
Fans who have been waiting for the opportunity to purchase their season tickets for the six-game home schedule of the 2005 Iowa Hawkeyes, can now do so. Season tickets for the general public, UI faculty and staff, and UI students went on sale yesterday and sales were brisk.
According to the Iowa City Press-Citizen, more than 3,000 tickets were sold in the first eight hours of business Friday. UI Athletic Department officials expect sales of season tickets to increase for the fourth straight season. 2004 season ticket holders have until May 27 to renew the season ticket orders and retain their ticket priority.
Click HERE to purchase your season tickets online or to review ticket prices, deadlines, and more.