April 18, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
NEWPORT BEACH, CA – Iowa senior linebackers Chad Greenway and Abdul Hodge have been named to the 2005 Lott Trophy Watch List. They are two of the 42 top defensive players in the nation on the list.
Both players were all-Big Ten selections as juniors and both averaged more than nine tackles per game in helping lead the Hawkeyes to their second Big Ten championship in three years and their third straight Jan. 1 bowl game.
Named after Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott, The Lott Trophy is awarded to the college defensive player of the year who has the biggest IMPACT both on and off the field. Georgia’s David Pollack won the inaugural award last year.
Sponsored by the IMPACT Foundation of The Pacific Club, the award is given to a player who exhibits the same characteristics that Lott embodied during his distinguished career: Integrity, Maturity, Performance, Academics, Community and Tenacity. It is the only college award that is based on both performance and character.