April 28, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
Division I-A members of the Division I Board of Directors have agreed that beginning with the 2006 season, Division I-A teams will be allowed to schedule a 12th regular-season game every year. The 12-game proposal, however, was defeated by the Division I-AA members of the Board, which means Division I-AA teams will continue to operate under the 11-game schedule.
The 12-game measure is permissive legislation, which means Division I-A teams may schedule a 12th game if they choose to do so. Eight of the 11 Division I-A presidents on the Board supported the proposal. Two voted against the measure and one abstained. All three Division I-AA members present voted against the proposal.
To read the full media release from the NCAA, click HERE.
To review Iowa’s football schedule for 2005 and beyond, click HERE.