May. 1, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
Another month down, another month closer to the start of the 2005 college football season and the Iowa Hawkeyes’ home opener against Ball State on Sept. 3.
It’s May Day and in recognition of the unofficial start of summer, the UI Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has added a handful of photographs of the work that’s ongoing at historic Kinnick Stadium to kinnickrenovation.com, the official world wide web site of the multi-million dollar renovation project at Kinnick Stadium, the home of Coach Kirk Ferentz’s nationally ranked Iowa football program.
Of particular interest will be the photograph of the new south grandstand taken from the north grandstand. Among the many items revealed upon closer review of this photograph is the outstanding work done by the many contractors involved in the project vis-à-vis the playing field. The grass turf of Kinnick is virtually unscathed and, in fact, the actual playing surface is in need of little if any repair.
Fans are also reminded that season tickets and three-game ticket packages are currently on sale. Fans can purchase theirs online at hawkeyesports.com, the official world wide web site of the Iowa Hawkeyes; over the telephone by calling 1-800 IA HAWKS; and in person at the UI Athletic Ticket Office located in Carver-Hawkeye Arena.
For more information about season tickets and three-game ticket packages to the home games of the 2005 Iowa Hawkeyes, click HERE.
To review the Hawkeyes’ 2005 schedule, click HERE.