July 11, 2005
- 2005 National I-Club Spring Banquet Tour
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: The Game Story
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Photos from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Notes from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Statistics from the game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Video Highlights from the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Listen to the Game
- 2005 Capital One Bowl: Watch Mediacom’s Pre-Game Special
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Order your 2004 Iowa Football Instant Replay DVD
- 2005 FanFest: Photo Gallery
So, you thought yesterday’s additions to the photo gallery inside the official world wide web site of the multi-million dollar renovation of historic Kinnick Stadium were cool?
Well, we think we’ve topped those.
Two new additions have been added to the photos available at kinnickrenovation.com. One provides a “Hawk’s Eye View” of the south grandstand and the other offers a wonderful view of both the new and old press box at the UI’s historic football facility and the new reconfigured parking lot located immediately west of the 75-year-old stadium.
Fans are reminded that tickets to the 2005 season opener for Coach Kirk Ferentz’s nationally ranked Iowa Hawkeyes – Sept. 3 against Ball State inside historic Kinnick Stadium – and Iowa’s Sept. 17 game against Northern Iowa will go on sale Thursday.
Fans can purchase theirs online by clicking on the “Tickets” link on the home page of hawkeyesports.com, the official world wide web site of the Iowa Hawkeyes or by calling the UI Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800 IA-HAWKS.
Fans can also purchase tickets over-the-counter at the UI Athletic Ticket Office inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena and at the Iowa City/Coralville Convention and Visitors Bureau welcome desk inside Coral Ridge Mall in nearby Coralville.
Last week, the UI Department of Intercollegiate Athletics announced a suspension of season ticket sales to the general public and UI faculty and staff, and the sellout status for Iowa’s four home games against Big Ten Conference opponents in 2005.