Oct. 19, 2005
- Ride the Rails: Hawkeye Express Information
- Game-Day Parking and Road Construction Information
- 2005 Hawkeye Huddles
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Listen to the Hawkeyes on XM Radio
- Watch and Listen to Kirk, the Hawkeyes
ABC has announced that Saturday’s Iowa-Michigan football game will be televised to almost 85 percent of the country. The increase is a result of the postponement of the Miami-Georgia Tech game due to weather concerns.
The Iowa game, already listed as a sellout, will go to all states except Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho and most of Montana and Wyoming.
Mike Tirico, Tim Brant and sideline reporter Suzy Shuster will do the announcing for ABC. Saturday’s game marks the third time Iowa has appeared on ABC this season. It’s also the 48th straight Iowa football game to be televised.