Oct. 22, 2005
- Watch the Winning Drive, Iowa vs. Michigan, 1985
- Black Out Saturday
- Watch the “Black Out” Television Commercial
- Game-Day Parking and Road Construction Information
- 2005 Hawkeye Huddles
- Follow the Renovation of Kinnick!
- The Schedule: 2005 and Beyond
- Listen to the Hawkeyes on XM Radio
- Watch and Listen to Kirk, the Hawkeyes
“When something happens three straight seasons, it stops being a coincidence and becomes a habit,” writes Bruce Hensley in an article he wrote for espn.com that appeared online earlier this week.
“At least, it does everywhere but Iowa.
“Coach Kirk Ferentz can’t count on history repeating itself, particularly not this week with Michigan headed for Kinnick Stadium and a Big Ten title-shaping showdown Saturday afternoon.
“Ferentz would have everyone believe that automatics don’t exist in his program, even though it sure looks like they do, given the recent past.
“See Iowa sitting there at 3-1 in the Big Ten (5-2 overall), tied with Wisconsin and Penn State for first place in a league where 9 of 11 teams are bunched within one game in the loss column?”
Click HERE to read the entire story.