April 9, 2008
- UI Athletic Ticket Office: Football 2008
- Pre-Pay Football Parking Program
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
- Iowa Spring Football Practice Central
Current students and students new to the University during the current summer session and for the Fall 2008 semester can order their 2008 University of Iowa student football season tickets and the official 2008 UI student football t-shirt online by following these steps.. You will need your University of Iowa student ID number and a credit card number:
- Step 1: Visit www hawkeyesports.com/studenttickets.
- Step 2 for current UI students who have not yet registered and for students new to the UI: Click on “Register.”
- Step 2 for current UI student who have an online account with the UI Athletics Ticket Office: Complete the necessary fields and click on “Sign In.”
- Step 3: Enter your “Student ID Number.” For current UI students, this number can be found on the back of your student ID. New students, this number was provided to you at your orientation session.
- Step 4: Follow the directions to complete your order for your 2008 University of Iowa football student season ticket and this year’s official t-shirt.
Click HERE to begin.
IOWA CITY — The UI Athletics Ticket Office is now accepting orders from current University of Iowa students for 2008 Iowa Football student season tickets. Student season tickets cost $154.
Current UI students who place their order for 2008 Iowa Football student season tickets by Friday, May 9, will have priority if demand for student season tickets exceeds the supply available. The UI sold approximately 10,000 season tickets to students in 2007 and more than 45,000 season tickets total. Iowa will enter the 2008 season with a string of 30 consecutive sellouts at historic Kinnick Stadium.
The Hawkeyes’ home schedule includes non-conference games against Maine, Florida International and Iowa State, and Big Ten Conference games against Northwestern, Wisconsin, Penn State and Purdue.
New in 2008!
UI students who will be cheering the Hawkeyes at historic Kinnick Stadium next fall are also invited to show their support for the team by purchasing the official 2008 Iowa Football student t-shirt. The cost of the shirt for current UI students is only $5 if it is ordered by Friday, May 9.
To place your ticket order and to purchase your official 2008 Iowa Football student t-shirt, click HERE.
Questions? Call the UI Athletics Ticket Office at (319) 335-9309 or 1-800 IA-HAWKS.
Current UI students are also invited to consider becoming a member of the UI Alumni Association’s Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow (STAT) program. STAT exists to involve students in the life of the University of Iowa. STAT provides students with a way to get involved. Through Homecoming, free-food events, career events, discounts at local businesses, recreation opportunities, and a savings on the purchase of Iowa Football student season tickets, STAT members are introduced to a wide variety of ways to meet new people and make the most of their campus experience.
For information about the STAT program, click HERE.
Questions? Call the UI Alumni Association at (319) 335-3294.
The UI Athletics Ticket Office is currently accepting orders for season tickets from members of the general public and UI faculty and staff who purchased season tickets in 2007. The UI will begin sales of season tickets to new customers in early May if season tickets are available to sell.
Mark it Down!
The 2008 Coca-Cola Iowa Football Spring Game will be staged Saturday, April 19, at 1 p.m. inside historic Kinnick Stadium. Make plans today to be a part of the fun and excitement.
Click HERE to visit the Big Ten Network.