July 3, 2009
- New and renewal season ticket customers: Purchase yours online!
- FRYfest 2009
- 2009 Spring Camp Central
- Outback Bowl Central
- Iowa and the Big Ten Network
- Iowa Football wallpaper
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The UI Athletics Ticket Office will begin accepting orders for single-game tickets for six of the seven home games of the nationally ranked 2009 University of Iowa football team beginning next week.
Single-game tickets will be available for Iowa’s non-conference games against Northern Iowa (Sept. 5), Arizona (Sept. 19), Arkansas State (Oct. 3), Indiana (Oct. 31), Northwestern (Nov. 7) and Minnesota (Nov. 21). Tickets can be purchased by telephone at 1-800 IA-HAWKS or online at hawkeyesports.com. The Athletic Ticket Office in Carver-Hawkeye Arena is also open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Online sales begin at 6 a.m. each day July 6-9. If available, Michigan single-game tickets will go on sale online Aug. 15.
The UI will continue to accept orders for season tickets and mini-season ticket packages as long as ticket inventory allows for the fulfillment of the order. Click HERE to purchase season or a mini-season ticket package.
The UI will accept single-game ticket orders on the following schedule:
- On Monday (July 6), persons who contribute to the National I-Club at the Kinnick Society and Champion Hawk levels may purchase single-game tickets.
- On Tuesday (July 7), the UI Athletics Ticket Office will accept single-game ticket orders from fans of the Hawkeyes who contribute to the National I-Club at the Silver Hawk, Golden Hawk, Champion Hawk and Kinnick Society levels.
- On Wednesday (July 8), the UI Athletics Ticket Office will accept single-game ticket orders from all contributors to the National I-Club and all current-year season ticket holders.
- On Thursday (July 9), the UI Athletics Ticket Office will accept single-game ticket orders from all contributors to the National I-Club, all current-year season ticket holders, and the general public.
Single-game tickets cost $52 each for all games except the Hawkeyes’ date with Arizona. Single-game tickets to the game against the Wildcats — who are coached by former UI defensive back Mike Stoops — cost $65 each. A $25 youth ticket for use by boys and girls high school-aged and younger is also available for Iowa’s games against Northern Iowa and Arkansas State.
Discount-priced tickets are also available for select games when purchased for use by groups. Fans pay just $42 for tickets to Iowa’s games against Northern Iowa, Indiana, Northwestern and Minnesota when the order includes at least 30 game tickets.
Orders of 20 or more tickets for Iowa’s game against Arkansas State also provides fans the opportunity to pay $42 per ticket. Fans purchasing 30 or more tickets to the Arizona game pay $55 per ticket ordered.
For more information about group tickets, fans should call the UI Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800 IA-HAWKS or the UI Sports Marketing Office at (319) 335-9431.
Fans interested in a group ticket purchase that would also include game-day hospitality inside Hawkeye Village can click HERE or call Bravo Sports Marketing at (319) 626-8286.
Click HERE to review the Hawkeyes’ full 2009 schedule.