Aug 23, 2013
IOWA CITY, Iowa – Iowa Football with Kirk Ferentz powered by Iowa Corn – the weekly television show of the head coach of the Iowa Hawkeyes hosted by the radio voice of the Hawkeyes, Gary Dolphin – returns for its 15th season this weekend beginning with a special one-hour pre-season special.
Iowa football with Kirk Ferentz takes a look back at Iowa’s most recent game, a look ahead at the Hawkeyes’ next opponent, and offers an exclusive inside look at one of the Big Ten Conference’s top football programs.
Iowa Football with Kirk Ferentz is produced by the UI Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and distributed by Hawkeye Sports Properties, the exclusive multi-media partner of the Iowa Hawkeyes.
The schedule for the one-hour pre-season special of Iowa Football with Kirk Ferentz powered by Iowa Corn is below.
- KCRG-TV9, Cedar Rapids: Saturday (Aug. 31), Noon
- KCRG-TV9.2, Cedar Rapids: Tuesday (Aug. 27) at 8 p.m.
- KCRG-TV9. 2, Cedar Rapids: Wednesday (Aug. 28) at 8 p.m.
- WHBF-TV, Quad Cities: Saturday (Aug. 24), 10:35 p.m.
- KYOU-TV, Ottumwa: Sunday (Aug. 25) at 2:45 p.m.
- Mediacom MC22: Monday (Aug. 26) at 2 p.m.; Friday (Aug. 30) at 4 p.m.
- Big Ten Network (BTN2Go): Monday, noon
- Hawkeye All-Access (hawkeysports.com): Monday, noon
Click HERE for the summary of affiliates and broadcast schedule for regular season shows.