Sep 2, 2013
- 2013 Game Day Central
- 2013 Fall Camp Central
- Read the September issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2013 Signing Day Central
- Hawkeyes in the NFL
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa football team entertains Missouri State Saturday, Sept. 7 at historic Kinnick Stadium. Kickoff is set for shortly after 11 a.m. Iowa time. Tickets for that game and the other five home games on the Hawkeyes’ 2013 home schedule are available.
Here is a summary of some items related to ticket purchases:
- Approximately 3,000 student season tickets remain available for purchase by current UI students as six-game season tickets. 2013 Iowa Football student season tickets can be purchased online HERE
- Current UI students who want to purchase only a ticket to the game next Saturday can do so at a cost of $40 each. There is no limit.
- Current UI students who have purchased either a seven-game or a six-game season ticket can purchase a guest ticket for next Saturday’s game for $40 each.
- Next Saturday’s game is a “Youth Ticket” game and, as such, tickets for use by boys and girls high school aged and younger are available for purchase at a cost of $25 each. The UI’s third home game of the season, Sept. 21 against Western Michigan, is also a “Youth Ticket” game. Youth tickets and adult tickets priced at $55 each can be purchased online HERE
- Tickets remain available for all six games remaining home games; however, we are fast approaching sellout status for our home games against Northwestern and Wisconsin. Tickets priced at $55 each can be purchased online HERE
- The UI Athletics Ticket Office in Carver-Hawkeye Arena WILL NOT be open on Monday – it is a national holiday. Orders can be placed online Saturday night, and all day Sunday and Monday. Over-the-counter and phone sales will resume Tuesday at 8 a.m. Iowa time.
- Online orders purchased online HERE. Fans should click on the “TICKETS” link located at the top and center of the page. Telephone orders can be placed at 1-800 IA-HAWKS beginning at 8 a.m. Iowa time, Tuesday, Sept. 2.