Jan. 15, 2014
- Read the January issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2013 Iowa Soccer Media Guide
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Registration is open for the University of Iowa soccer program’s 2014 Spring Break Soccer Camp, which will be held March 17-21 inside the Indoor Practice Facility. The camp is open to girls and boys ages 5-16.
The camp will be held from noon to 3 p.m. each day and will offer quality instructions with approximately a 1:10 ratio of staff-to-campers. Individuals will be instructed on the technical skills of soccer with an emphasis on match-related activities and small-sided games.
Campers will have the opportunity to develop their skill, understanding of soccer and the love of the game. UI head coach Ron Rainey and assistants Nick Flohre and Julie Hanley along with current Hawkeye soccer players will serve as camp instructors.
The cost is $160 per person, which includes a camp t-shirt.
For more information, contact the Iowa soccer office at 319-335-9271 or contact coach Rainey via email at email@example.com.