April 14, 2014
- Read the April issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye android app
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Former University of Iowa swimmer Brian Tremml is producing a feature-length documentary — The Water is My Sky — to explore the world of elite competitive swimming through the past, present and future of the sport.
Tremml and Kiel Nowakowski began filming in March 2013 and have turned to a Kickstarter website to raise funds to complete the documentary. The $50,000 goal kicked off April 14 and must be achieved in a one-month span or all of the money raised will be returned to the contributors.
Click HERE to learn more and to access the Kickstarter page to make a donation.