August 7, 2014
- Read the June issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye android app
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IRVINE, Calif. — Two University of Iowa swimmers — senior Grant Betulius and junior Colleen Champa — wrapped up day one of competition at the Phillips 66 National Championships in Irvine, California, on Thursday.
Betulius, competed in the 200-meter backstroke, where he recorded a time of 2:09.63.
Champa swam the 200-meter breaststroke, clocking a time of 2:37.55.
The Hawkeyes will take the pool again tomorrow afternoon when Mike Nelson and Emma Sougstad compete in the 50-meter breaststroke. Betulius will join the two while competing in the 50-meter backstroke.
Live results and streaming video of the Phillips 66 National Championships can be viewed at usaswimming.org