Aug. 7, 2014
- Read the June issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — First-year University of Iowa head soccer coach Dave DiIanni will take the Hawkeyes on the road for a portion of preseason camp. Iowa will practice in Muscatine, Iowa, from Aug. 8-11.
“We’re excited to bring Iowa soccer on the road to continue to engage our fan base across the state,” said DiIanni. “This is a great opportunity to build on our team chemistry away from campus, be role models to local youth soccer players, and showcase our talents to the city of Muscatine.”
Iowa will practice from 9-11 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. at the Muscatine Soccer Complex on Aug. 8-9 and from 9-11 a.m. on Aug. 10-11. The team will close out the four-day stretch by holding a Black and Gold Scrimmage at 7:30 p.m. on Aug. 11. The event is free of charge and open to the public.
The Hawkeyes open the 2014 season facing DePaul in an exhibition contest Aug. 14 in Chicago. Iowa’s regular season opener is set for Aug. 22 at Northern Iowa.