Nov. 19, 2014
- Read the latest issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Order Iowa Women’s Basketball Tickets Online
- 2015 Media Guide
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/ipad app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa women’s basketball team will host the Hawkeye Challenge on Friday and Saturday at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Fans should take note of changes to their parking options during this weekend’s Hawkeye Challenge.
Reserved parking for Iowa football will be held in Lots 40, South Lot 75, 43 North (RV areas only), 43 West and 43 NW on Friday evening, and will not be available for the women’s basketball games.
Parking, available in the following areas after 3:30 p.m. on Friday, include:
? Lot 46 – for women’s basketball fans with WB46 parking passes
? ADA Parking – the east section of North Lot 75 (south of Carver-Hawkeye Arena, across Hawkins Drive)
? Lot 33 (no designated spaces for ADA)
? Public parking (free of charge) – North Lot 75, Lot 65 (Finkbine Commuter), East end of Lot 33 (north dental lot), and 43 North (non-RV areas)
You can locate these lots using the Women’s Basketball Game Day Parking Map.
On Saturday, available parking areas for women’s basketball fans include:
? Lot 46 – for women’s basketball fans with WB46 parking passes (after 6 p.m.)
? ADA – the east section of North Lot 75 (after 6 p.m.) and west section of Lot 33 (as space becomes available when football parking exits)
? Public Parking:
1) Newton Road Parking Ramp (hourly rate will apply)
2) A limited number of spaces will be available in Lot 65 / Finkbine Commuter (after 3:30 p.m.)
3) Hawkeye Commuter Lot (see map) – complementary parking and shuttles will be available from 3:30 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the Iowa women’s basketball game)
NOTE: Hawkeye Challenge games are free admission on Saturday.