- TaxSlayer Bowl Central Page
- Hawkeye Football Game Day
- 2014 Fall Camp Central
- Read the December issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa – University of Iowa head football coach Kirk Ferentz will meet with members of the media to discuss 2014 and 2015 Iowa football topics on Wednesday, Jan. 14, the UI Athletics Department announced today. The meeting will begin at 3 p.m. in the All-America Room of the Iowa football team’s new Stew and LeNore Hansen Football Performance Center.
“After spending several days as a staff evaluating our 2014 season and our returning roster, we have established a two-deep depth chart that will serve as a starting point when the team returns to campus,” said Ferentz. Click HERE to review the two-deeps.
“As always, this is only a starting point and we anticipate and expect healthy competition at all positions between now and September as we prepare for the 2015 season,” the Hawkeyes’ head coach added.
Iowa recently competed in its 12th bowl game under Ferentz’s leadership. The Hawkeyes have been bowl eligible in 13 of the 16 seasons Ferentz has served as head coach.