Jan. 26, 2015
- Read the January issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone app!
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Registration is open for the University of Iowa soccer program’s 2015 Spring Break Soccer Camp, which will be held March 16-20 at the HTRC Iowa Turf. The camp is open to girls and boys ages 5-16.
The camp will be held from noon to 3 p.m. each day and will offer quality instructions with approximately a 1:10 ratio of staff-to-campers. Individuals will be instructed on the technical skills of soccer with an emphasis on match-related activities and small-sided games.
Campers will have the opportunity to work with the Hawkeye coaching staff of UI head coach Dave DiIanni and assistants Erica Demers and Julie Hanley. Current Iowa soccer players will serve as camp instructors.
The cost is $130 per person, which includes a camp t-shirt.
Click HERE for more information and to register online for the Spring Break Soccer Camp.