Feb. 26, 2015
FINAL: No. 16 Iowa 78, Wisconsin 74
- Head coach Lisa Bluder recorded her 300th career win at Iowa (she has 656 total as a head coach in her career). Two other coaches have won 300 or more games while at a Big Ten school (as a member of the conference): Karen Langeland, Michigan State (376 wins) and Rene Portland, Penn State (335 wins).
- No. 17/16 Iowa moves to 22-6 overall, and 13-4 in Big Ten play.
- The Hawkeyes are now 15-0 at home this season, tying the program record for home wins in a single season. Iowa finished 15-0 in 1992-93, and advanced to the NCAA Final Four that season. The Hawkeyes have finished undefeated at home four times (1987-88, 14-0; 1988-89, 14-0; 1992-93, 15-0; 1995-96, 14-0).
- Iowa has won 18-straight regular season home games dating back to last season.
- Samantha Logic started her 129th career game, equaling Morgan Johnson (2010-13) for the most career starts in program history. Logic finished one assist shy of her sixth career triple-double (20 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists). The Racine, Wisconsin, native has scored 50 points during the two regular season victories over Wisconsin this season.
- Iowa has won the last 15 meetings against Wisconsin.
- The Hawkeyes conclude the regular season on Sunday, hosting Minnesota at 2 p.m. (CT) for Senior Day. The game will be broadcast live on BTN.