March 18, 2015
- Iowa’s NCAA Women’s Basketball Central Page
- Order NCAA Women’s Basketball Tickets Online
- Read the March issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2015 Media Guide
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/ipad app!
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye Android app!
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Parking for spectators attending 2015 NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Championship’s first round games scheduled for 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Friday, Mar. 20, will be limited in the vicinity of Carver-Hawkeye Arena throughout the entire day of competition.
All parking lots and ramps will be screened and monitored to allow parking for University of Iowa employees in their respective assigned lots as well as being protected for UIHC patients and their visitors.
Options for parking near Carver-Hawkeye Arena during the entire day are as follows:
- Lot 40 (South Dental Lot) – Parking for those with state-issued ADA placard or license plate.
- Lot 75 (formerly Arena Commuter) – ONLY entrance is off of Melrose Avenue at Finkbine Golf Course entrance. FREE women’s basketball parking within walking distance (5 minute walk).
- Lot 65 (Finkbine Commuter) – ONLY entrance is off of Melrose Avenue at Finkbine Golf Course entrance. FREE women’s basketball parking within walking distance (15 minutes).
- Lot 43 west and north of Kinnick Stadium.
- Newton Road Parking Ramp – entrance off Newton Road across from the Medical Education & Research Facility. Limited public parking available at the normal hourly rate.
- Finkbine Golf Course – ONLY entrance is off of Melrose Avenue. FREE shuttle service from Finkbine Golf Course parking lot to CHA and return. Continuous service from 9:30 am through 4:30 pm. Allow 10 minutes.
- Hawkeye Commuter (Bus Shuttle)(West Lot) – entrance off of Mormon Trek Drive or Melrose Avenue onto Hawkeye Drive. FREE shuttle service from Hawkeye Commuter parking lot to CHA and return. Continuous service from 9:30 am through 4:30 pm. Allow 15 minutes.
- Hancher Commuter (Bus Shuttle) – entrance off of Park Road or North Riverside Drive. FREE shuttle service from Hancher Commuter parking lot to CHA and return. Continuous service from 9:30 am through 4:30 pm. Allow 10 minutes.
- Free bus shuttles will drop off and pick up at the Cambus stop located outside the South Entrance of Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Elliott Drive.
Washington will play Miami (Fla.) at 11 a.m. on Mediacom Court in Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Iowa will square off against American in the second game. That contest will begin at 1:30 p.m., or 30 minutes after the end of the first game.
Tickets to Friday’s two games and the one game scheduled for Sunday can be purchased online at hawkeyesports.com by clicking HERE or at the Athletics Ticket Office location in Carver-Hawkeye Arena.