Oct. 8, 2015
- Read the October issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2015-16 Iowa Swimming & Diving Media Guide
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye android app
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams will host its annual intrasquad meet on Friday in the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium, beginning at 6 p.m. (CT).
The Hawkeyes will split into two teams — the “Black” and “Gold” squads — and will compete in 10 events throughout the meet. Competition will have a combined 500 free with both men and women, following the completion of the 200- medley relay, and concluding with the 200-free relay.
Following Friday’s competition, the Hawkeyes return to action Oct. 15-16, hosting a Big Ten dual against Michigan State and a nonconference dual against Northern Iowa.