Oct. 16, 2015
- Read the October issue of Hawk Talk Monthly
- 2015-16 Iowa Swimming & Diving Media Guide
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly iOS app
- Download your Hawk Talk Monthly android app
- Big Ten Network: Free Hawkeye Video
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye iPhone/iPad app
- Download your Iowa Hawkeye android app
- 24 Hawkeyes to Watch
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Former University of Iowa All-American Deidre Freeman will compete for Team USA at FINA Grand Prix diving meets in Malaysia and Australia later this month.
Freeman will dive on the women’s 3-meter springboard competition at the Malaysia Grand Prix from Oct. 23-25.
She will dive on two events — 3-meter and 3-meter synchro — at the Australia Grand Prix from Oct. 29-Nov. 1. Freeman will compete alongside Maren Taylor in the synchronized diving event. The pair earned bronze at the 2015 Pan Am Games.