Hawkeye Fan Shop — A Black & Gold Store | 24 Hawkeyes to Watch 2018-19 | Hawk Talk Monthly — April
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa volleyball team’s 2019 schedule released Monday includes 15 home matches at Carver-Hawkeye Arena.
The Hawkeyes host two home tournaments next fall. Iowa hosts the Big Ten/Pac-12 Challenge on Sept. 6-7 and the Cy-Hawk Series Tournament on Sept. 20-21. The Big Ten home opener is Oct. 2 against Minnesota.
- Iowa faces 13 teams that qualified for the 2018 NCAA tournament, including Stony Brook, Colorado, Washington, Washington State, South Dakota, Penn State (twice), Nebraska (twice), Wisconsin, Illinois (twice), Minnesota (twice), Purdue, and Michigan (twice).
- The Hawkeyes face Colorado in their home opener on Sept. 6.
- After defeating Iowa State in Ames in 2018, Iowa and Iowa State square off on Sept. 20 in Carver-Hawkeye Arena for the Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series.
- Iowa hosts Minnesota on Oct. 2 for the team’s Big Ten home opener. Iowa has defeated a ranked opponent in its first home match in October the last two seasons.
- For the second consecutive year, the Hawkeyes conclude the regular season at home with a match against Maryland on Nov. 30.
- Season ticket holder renewals begin May 14.
- Single match tickets go on sale July 15
Tickets are available at the UI Athletics Tickets Office at Carver-Hawkeye Arena, over the phone at 800-IA-HAWKS, and online at hawkeyesports.com. The complete 2019 schedule can be found HERE.