IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa swimming and diving program will host the 2020 Big Ten Women’s Swimming & Diving Championships as part of the 2019-20 schedule, it was released Tuesday by head coach Marc Long.
It is the second straight year the Hawkeyes will host a Big Ten Championships. Iowa hosted the men’s championships in 2019.
- Iowa will open the season with its annual intrasquad meet on Sept. 28.
- The Hawkeyes will host Big Ten Conference duals against Michigan State (Oct. 3-4), Minnesota (Oct. 26), Michigan (W) (Nov. 1), Rutgers (W) (Nov. 8), and Illinois (W) (Jan. 11).
- Iowa’s big midseason meet will take place in Minneapolis at the Minnesota Invitational from Dec. 5-7.
- The Big Ten Women’s Swimming & Diving Championships will be held at the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium from Feb. 19-22. The NCAA Championships will be in Athens, Georgia, from March 19-22.
- The Big Ten Men’s Swimming & Diving Championships will be held from Feb. 26-29 in Bloomington, Indiana. The NCAA Championships are in Indianapolis from March 25-28.
- The NCAA Zone D Diving Championships will be held March 9-11 in Dallas, Texas.