IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa women’s golf team released its 2019-20 schedule, head coach Megan Menzel announced Tuesday. Iowa hosts its annual Hawkeye-El Tigre Invitational in Puerto, Vallarta, Mexico, March 19-21.
- The nine-meet regular season includes four invites during the fall and five during the spring season.
- The Hawkeyes begin their 2019-20 slate in Albuquerque, New Mexico, at the Branch Law Firm Invitational (Sept. 9-10).
- The East West Match Play (Sept. 22-24) in Madison, Wisconsin, will be Iowa’s second event of the fall.
- Iowa will visit Mexico twice – once in the fall and once in the spring. The Hawkeyes round out the fall in Baylor’s Battle at the Beach in San Jose Del Cabo on Nov. 1 -3. Freshman Manuela Lizarazu tied for 19th last season with a three-round total of 219 (+6). Iowa returns to Mexico on March 19-21, hosting the Hawkeye-El Tigre Invitational in Puerto Vallarta.
- In the spring, the Hawkeyes will head to Arizona twice to compete in familiar events at the Westbrook Invitational (Feb. 23-24) in Peoria, Arizona, and the Wildcat Invitational (March 9-10) in Tuscan, Arizona.
- The Hawkeyes will participate in two events for the first time: the Allstate Sugar Bowl (Feb. 16-18) and the Bryan National Invitational (April 5-7).
- The postseason begins with the Big Ten Championships on April 24-26 in Maineville, Ohio, with NCAA Regionals on May 11-13.
For a complete look at Iowa’s 2019-20 schedule, click here.