• The University of Iowa men’s gymnastics team will travel to Chicago to compete in the Windy City Invite on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. (CT).
• The competition will include seven teams — No. 2 Stanford, No. 4 Illinois, Michigan, Iowa, No. 7 Minnesota, No. 17 UIC and Ohio State.
• Fans can follow online through live streaming and live stats. A link to both will be available on the Iowa men’s gymnastics schedule page at hawkeyesports.com. Fans can also follow along on Instagram (@ iowamgym) and with live updates on Twitter (@mensgymiowa) and Facebook (iowamensgymnastics).
• Live scoring will be available in two forms. The official scoring can be accessed through RoadtoNationals.com. The in-house scoreboard is powered by BeyondtheScores.com.
PREVIOUSLY AT THE WINDY CITY INVITATIONAL
• The Hawkeyes finished 4th last season. Bennet Huang placed sixth in the all-around competition (79.050). • In the 2018 season, the Hawkeyes put together a team score of 393.200.
• The Hawkeyes add four new faces to their roster for the 2020 season — Noah Adams, Reuven Anderson, Amari Sewell and Carter Tope. • Adams, a native from Diamondale, Michigan, was a two-time national qualifier. He finished second place at state in the all-around in 2018, and fifth place all around in 2019.
• Anderson from Minneapolis, Minnesota, was second place at state in rings in 2018, and first place in rings at state in 2019 as well as the 2018 and 2019 regional champion in rings.
• Sewell is a Landover, Maryland, native is a JO Nationals competitor finishing 11th in the all-around.
• Tope, a native of Urbandale, Iowa, was a four time nationals qualifier and is a three time all-around state champion.
• The Hawkeyes take on Nebraska in Lincoln, Nebraska, Sunday Jan. 26 at 2 p.m. (CT).