Dear University of Iowa Football Family:
Thank you for your loyal support as we continue to work through these challenging times. We are potentially one month from our home opener and want to inform you of changes to football ticket sales for this season.
Here’s what we know…
- If we play and fans are permitted to attend, the five home Big Ten Conference games will be sold as single games and not as a season ticket. This provides greater access and flexibility for our season ticket holders and the opportunity to increase or decrease capacity as the season unfolds.
- Main stand and premium seating in Kinnick Stadium will follow six-feet social distancing guidelines.
- Capacity will be reduced to approximately 10-15,000 seats per game.
- Fans will be required to wear face coverings and additional mitigation strategies have been implemented.
- All tickets and parking passes will be mobile.
- University of Iowa students will have access to single-game tickets in the student section. The capacity will be limited and distribution plans are still being finalized.
- Parking lots will be restricted to 50 percent capacity and open four hours before kickoff.
To provide more access to the limited number of tickets, there will not be season tickets or season parking this year.
- New single-game prices will be announced soon and they will be priced by stadium section and game.
- Fans will select tickets in groups of two or four, socially distanced throughout the stadium.
- Seat locations will be best available at the time of purchase, by section.
- Parking will also be sold on a single-game basis with one spot per account.
Tickets and per-seat contributions will automatically roll over to 2021. Season ticket holders don’t need to take further action, unless you want to request a refund or convert your per-seat/parking requirement to a tax-deductible donation. If this is your preference, please let us know by Aug. 14, 2020 by emailing email@example.com.
Many of you have reached out asking how you can help our Hawkeye student-athletes. Please consider reinvesting your per-seat contributions into the Hawkeye Scholarship Fund, a fully tax-deductible fund, that provides scholarship support for our 650 student-athletes.
All information regarding our tickets and Kinnick Stadium will be posted at hawkeyesports.com/footballgameday. We appreciate your patience and understanding. While these are significant changes, the health and safety of our fans, student-athletes, coaches and staff remains our top priority.
Henry B. and Patricia B. Tippie Director of Athletics Chair
"Thank you for your loyal support as we continue to work through these challenging times. "Gary Barta, Henry B. and Patricia B. Tippie Director of Athletics Chair
For I-Club questions please call: 1.319.467.3410.
For ticketing questions please call: 1.800.IA.Hawks
For additional details visit hawkeyesports.com/footballgameday