It’s going to be a sell-out crowd as #3 Iowa hosts #4 Penn State at Kinnick Stadium. In light of the stadium at capacity, fans are encouraged to plan ahead to have the best possible experience on Saturday.
Black and Gold Spirit Game
Before you head to the game, make sure your gameday gear matches with your corresponding section.
|12:30 PM||Hawk Walk|
|1:00 PM||Gates Open|
|2:14 PM||Hawkeye Marching Band Pre-Game Show|
|2:25 PM||Football Intro Video|
|4:00 PM||Halftime: HMB Show|
|6:30 PM||Post-game with Coach Ferentz|
Fox Big Noon Kickoff Show
The Fox Big Noon Kickoff Show will be broadcasting from the Old Capitol on the University of Iowa campus, Saturday, October 6. The show begins at 9am.
For fans making the trip to the show, the following Downtown Parking Ramps are recommended:
Capitol Street Ramp – 220 S. Capitol Street
Dubuque Street Parking Ramp – 220 S. Dubuque Street
Court Street Transportation Center – 150 E. Court Street
Tower Place Parking Ramp – 335 Iowa Avenue
Chauncey Swan Ramp – 415 E. Washington Street
Harrison Street Parking Ramp – 175 E. Harrison Street
Additionally, Campus Parking ramps are available. These are listed in order of most projected space:
Entry into Kinnick Stadium is only allowed via Gates A, B, H, I, and M.
Gate A: South end of the stadium
Gate B: Southwest corner of the stadium
Gate H: Northwest corner of the stadium
Gate I: Northeast corner of the stadium
- Download your mobile tickets in advance of game day and have them ready to present at the gates.
- If possible, avoid bringing bags. This will expedite entry at the gates.
- Arrive at the gates early to avoid any last-minute delays.
- Be courteous and respectful to staff and to fellow fans.
- Please be patient, particularly as you enter the stadium and at the concession stands. Gameday staff members are working hard to provide the best fan experience possible.