Homecoming 2021 has arrived! It is going to be a sell-out crowd as #2 Iowa hosts Purdue at Kinnick Stadium. In light of the stadium at capacity, fans are encouraged to plan ahead to have the best possible experience on Saturday.
- Download your mobile tickets in advance of game day and have them ready to present at the gates.
- If possible, avoid bringing bags. This will expedite entry at the gates.
- Arrive at the gates early to avoid any last-minute delays.
- Be courteous and respectful to staff and to fellow fans.
- Please be patient, particularly as you enter the stadium and at the concession stands. Gameday staff members are working hard to provide the best fan experience possible.
|12:30 PM||Hawk Walk|
|1:00 PM||Gates Open|
|2:14 PM||Hawkeye Marching Band Pre-Game Show|
|2:25 PM||Football Intro Video|
|4:00 PM||Halftime: HMB Show|
|6:30 PM||Post-game with Coach Ferentz|
In Iowa City on Friday? Make your way downtown and attend the annual Homecoming Parade.
The parade kicks off at 5:45pm on Friday night:
- Starts at Washington and Gilbert
- Continues on Clinton, Jefferson, Dubuque, and Iowa Avenue
- Finishes at Iowa and Gilbert
For more information visit: UI Homecoming Parade
Entry into Kinnick Stadium is only allowed via Gates A, B, H, I, and M.
Gate A: South end of the stadium
Gate B: Southwest corner of the stadium
Gate H: Northwest corner of the stadium
Gate I: Northeast corner of the stadium